A Writer's Notebook, Day Three-Hundred-And-Fifty-One

I have kept to five poems again today, despite my still being in great pain.  I am glad to say that Melissa is home now, which makes me glad, even though I am still sick.  I don't know which one would be more likely to knock me off task, being ill or having Melissa come home, but I am glad to say that I maintained my practice.

I suppose I should not really be surprised at this point, having been writing this way for some time, but I still have days when I do feel a strong desire to not get the work done, and today certainly didn't feel particularly great for creativity.  Still, I did my work, and I feel that is worth celebrating, even if it is, by now, something that I should probably just expect.  Though, I do fear that the day I start taking it for granted is the one when it is most likely I will actually slip up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over