A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Fifty-One

Focusing on the presale and the upcoming release for Blaze without Burning, my chapbook, has had me a bit distracted and a part of me isn't always in the mood to get my writing done, if I am honest.  It is largely that I am doing a great deal of other work, some of which includes different types of writing, and a lot of the time it is stuff that requires a good deal of energy and concentration.  I am glad to do it, really, and I am actually enjoying myself, if I am honest, it just wears me down a bit at times, I suppose.  I am, as I said last night, quite hopeful that it will be worth putting in the effort and it will pay off for me in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now