A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Three-Hundred-And-Forty-One

I pushed myself to try and disrupt my usual writing routine by getting my work done a bit earlier in the evening.  For one thing, as I have expressed, I've been pretty tired recently, but I also do think that it is probably good if I can shake things up a little bit in ways that don't disrupt my output.  I am hoping that, perhaps, if I can develop a pattern of getting my writing done earlier, I might find that having built this routine of writing at night, I will still, at least some of the time, feel like writing in the evening, and perhaps I can push myself, in those instances, to do other sorts of writing than my usual routine of poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

VanderMeer's Wonderbook, Chapter Four: Narrative Design (Continued)

Poem: It Was A Promise