A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-Two-Hundred-And-Twenty-Seven

It is late.  The last few nights were early but I was tired enough to treat them as if they were late nights.  Tonight, though, was a late night.  Melissa, my mother, and I went to see the musical Suffs.  I am a bit nixed about the show, if I am honest, but I did enjoy it overall.  Afterwards, my mother suggested we go out for a nightcap and we went to a local bar near where I grew up.  I wound up staying for a bit after Melissa and Mom left, and now I am home and doing my work.  I don't know why I am just stating events this way, except that I am tired and a little drunk, and not in the space to do much more in terms of creative thought, I suppose. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over