A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Ninety-Two

 I have been allowing myself to play more in my writing.  This is true of the conceptual poems I've been working on, and it is also true in my prose work.  I've got some fiction that I am working on which I feel good about, but I also have been writing some pieces that are more nebulous for me to really describe.  In some ways they are very unfocused, but they are also pushing me into discussing things I've found difficult to write about before, and showing me the possibility of creating new approaches, as well.  To be honest, these efforts still feel very fledgling and tentative, but I think there is a direction to the work, that it is moving me towards something else which, at this moment, I can only glimpse on the distant horizon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over