A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Three

I am finding it difficult to get the story ideas I have been having to work.  I've had a few ideas that felt kind of interesting to me, and which I think are worth trying to play with, but when I have tried to actually start writing one of them, my confidence kind runs away and I feel like I have no idea what I am doing.  That is not anything all that new for me, and I do often find it difficult to work on particular pieces of writing because I get flustered or confused, but that is usually when it is around work that is personal in some way.  These story ideas don't feel personal in that way.  In these cases, it is more that I am pushing myself into spaces that I am not certain about yet, and the best way for me to develop that capacity is by attempting to write these very stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over