A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Eighty-Four

I am continuing to work on these new conceptual pieces that I've started producing.  They feel very different in a way that I find exciting, and I am certain part of that is the fact that I think it is work that might challenge a lot of people's thoughts and definitions around poetry.  I could be wrong about that, of course, but I know that some of the stuff I am doing is very much pushing the line intentionally.  I have shown the work to a few people who seemed receptive to it, and who expressed a good deal of enthusiasm, but I know that they are also a select audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over