A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Seventy-Five

The world is quite frustrating right now, and a bit terrifying, really, and maybe that is why I am trying to push my writing in a bit of a more playful direction for the moment.  I am always playing in my work, in some way at least, but I mean that I am trying to push myself towards certain kinds of play, I suppose, and towards things that are more silly, in a way.  That is not to suggest a lack of meaning or intention behind it, but there is a balance.  I feel, at the moment, that it would be good for me, in many ways, to just try and make some stuff that is fun and silly, and I think it is worth letting myself explore that space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over