A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Fifty-Eight

I tried my hand at writing something political tonight, or, to be more specific, at a sort of opinion piece.  I am often, if I think about it, writing about politics in one way or another, but it is rarely all that direct or specific.  With things the way that they are in this country right now, it felt necessary, though I do not really feel that confident about it.  To be honest, I don't really know what I am doing in that kind of writing, as it is not something I've every practiced, but I also have read plenty of well constructed pieces that barely said anything, so it may be that my lack of refinement and training actually serve me well in this endeavor.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over