A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Seventy-Four

I began working on a new longer piece a bit ago, right after I finished the story I had been working on.  At present, I have been trying to work on that each day as well as writing one flash piece.  The thing is, at the moment, I am not entirely certain what I am writing in that longer piece.  It is a conversation at the moment, and I feel like it has a lot of themes and interesting ideas, maybe, but I don't know what it is about or what needs to happen in it.  I think I might be getting to something, though, or that I am, at least, getting to know the characters better at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over