A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Seventy-One

I feel pretty good about the story I wrote tonight.  It was another that falls into a strange sort of zone that I have been carving out in which I am kind of a character writing a story and interacting with the characters in it, but in a sort of meta-fictional way, with everyone in the story kind of aware of that and the center of the story often relating to the writing itself in some way.  I am not certain that it always works, but it is a direction that I keep moving towards when I am writing stories.  I felt like the story I wrote tonight was interesting, I think.  I am curious to find out what other people think when they get a chance to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over