A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Seven

The stories I have been writing lately often feel like they are moving into a new space, and one that I find harder to categorize or describe.  That does not mean that it is original or anything like that, but it isn't something that I feel fits into the forms that I usually think of.  In some ways, I think it is just a result of my writing so much.  I am always in need of a new idea, and so that can result in my leaping at even something that might be a bit thin or strange or otherwise not what I would go for if I had another option, and that seems to be, actually, a good thing.  It pushes me to work beyond the limits of inspiration and easy ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now