A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Sixty-Seven

The stories I have been writing lately often feel like they are moving into a new space, and one that I find harder to categorize or describe.  That does not mean that it is original or anything like that, but it isn't something that I feel fits into the forms that I usually think of.  In some ways, I think it is just a result of my writing so much.  I am always in need of a new idea, and so that can result in my leaping at even something that might be a bit thin or strange or otherwise not what I would go for if I had another option, and that seems to be, actually, a good thing.  It pushes me to work beyond the limits of inspiration and easy ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over