A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Four

 The story I wrote tonight surprised me.  I didn't really have an idea for it when I sat down and the general premise came to me very quick, but it lead me into an interesting place, I think.  I actually went back and added to the ending of it before I worked on this blog.  The original ending was fine, but the new one kind of pushes the story a bit further, I think, in a way that I believe helps it to feel more finished, even though the new bit doesn't really change anything, it is just a bit more direct, and I think that works in this case, but if I do decide  I am wrong, I can always go back to how it was to begin with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over