A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Fifty-Two

I had a rather long and busy day.  We were already pretty booked, with a number of appointments and some errands to run, and then Melissa's phone broke.  It was not unexpected, as the phone was quite old and had been slowly falling apart.  Recently the screen was cracked, and today it just decided to stop displaying anything at all, so we knew we had to take care of that as quick as possible.  Fortunately, we were able to squeeze it in, but not until after we had finished up with the rest of our stuff for the day, meaning that our evening was kind of extended, as well, with our having dinner on the late side.  I am glad to say that I was able to get myself into gear to work pretty fast once we got home, as I was worried that I might find shifting gears more difficult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over