A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Forty-Nine

I have been working on a longer piece of fiction recently.  When I call it longer, I just mean that I keep working on it, that it is not just a piece I wrote in one setting, as with most of my recent work.  I keep adding to it each day, and I have some sense of it leading someplace, I think, but I don't really have a strong notion of where exactly.  I think that it is good for me to be doing, and I keep working on it, but I also wonder if it is actually going to come together into anything or if it will just become a rambling mess without a real point.  I could imagine that happening, but even if it did, I don't think writing it is a waste for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over