A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Forty-Seven

I decided to try working on something more overtly non-fictional tonight.  I am not certain how well it worked, and I do feel like it was a bit unfocused in some ways, largely, I suspect, because I did get a bit uncomfortable while I was writing.  I chose something that is personal and difficult for me, though I have talked about it before.  I don't know that I expected to be able to write something that was perfect, but it feels like I am moving towards something right now, that I am learning to be a bit less guarded and more straight-forward, at least with some of my writing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over