A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Forty-Six

Recently, I have found myself writing some more personal pieces of fiction.  They aren't exactly true stories, I would say, but they definitely draw from my experiences in a more immediate way than I have often been comfortable with in the past, even though it is often still, probably, pretty abstracted from anything other people might call revealing.  I feel like these pieces represent some kind of loosening up or unblocking in terms of my willingness to explore aspects of my own life and experience, which is a positive thing in and of itself, even setting aside my sense that these might actually be good pieces of writing inherently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over