A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Eight

One of the challenges of writing as much as I do, at least for me, is that I am always kind of in the process of figuring out something new and pushing forwards, and that means that I very often find the work I am doing changing in ways that can make it difficult to reconsider older efforts.  As well, I do have times when I will get stuck working through something again and again, writing various stories that might all revolve around some particular thing I cannot get a grasp on in some way.  Really, none of these things are actually a problem in any deep sense, but it can be difficult to assess the work that I am doing in the moment, though it would be nice to feel more confident in my capacity to assess the fiction that I am writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Writer's Notebook, Day Two-Hundred-And-Fifty

A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifty-Nine

Poem: Already Over