A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Fifteen

It has already been a rather busy morning.  I spent a long while working on a recording for the next podcast episode even before I started writing.  To be honest, it has me thrown off a bit at the moment.  I am used to do my writing first, before I get to anything else, but I knew I had to do the recording today.  To be honest, I should have gotten it done before this, but I've not been feeling up to it.  Even today, I was still not really feeling entirely ready, but I knew it couldn't really want much longer so I pushed through.  It may just be that I am drained from all of that.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three