A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Thirteen

I've got a bunch of ideas that are swirling about in the back of my imagination and threatening to become a novel.  To be honest, I've been contemplating start on something for a bit, and I think it is coalescing.  At the moment, there is a lot of disparate stuff, but I know it is all swirling around some kind of center, even if I am not certain about that yet.  I do have a sense of the way that I want the piece to begin, at least in terms of the form and a general idea of the content for that first section, though it is still fairly broad and I think I need to determine the structure and plot for the whole piece before I can really begin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three