A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Thirty

Melissa and I are heading out tomorrow on a short trip up to NYC for my cousin's sons bar mitzvah.  I am a bit stressed about the trip, to be honest.  It is the first time we will be staying at my Mother's new apartment in Manhattan and I don't expect that I will be very comfortable there, both because of the emotions around the situation and because of the apartment itself.  That is not even including the fact that Mom and I haven't really been getting along, so I don't know what it will be like staying with her at the moment.  I am hoping that at least we will have a pleasant time driving up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three