A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Twenty-Nine

I had to drag myself up to my office to do work this morning, which is not ideal, but I do think the real issue is the pressure to write a story.  I've got to accept that I am not always ready for that first thing in the morning.  It's not so difficult for me to do the rest of the writing, but the fiction can trip me up.  I just need to give myself a bit of slack around that, I suppose, but I still want to do so in a way that lets me continue to focus on developing my skills around fiction.  Not certain how best to do that at the moment, but I can work on those details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three