A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Twenty-Eight

It is morning and I am finishing up my writing for the day.  If I am honest, I had to fight myself to get to work.  A lot of it is anxiety around the fiction, but I am not certain what to do about that.  I want to keep working on my fiction writing, I just need to find a way to make it a bit easier in some ways.  I'm not really sure how to do that but I think a large part is going to be just accepting that I am still learning and not expecting it to always go well.  At the moment I am struggling with coming up with story ideas each morning and that is putting a lot of stress into the mix.  I need to remove the pressure to perform and maybe that stress will begin to go away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three