A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Twenty-Five

It is morning and I am here writing, and I need to celebrate that in and of itself, beyond thinking about whatever it is that I wrote and whether it conforms to the ideal of what I want to be writing.  I am finding it difficult to write fiction at the moment, and I think a part of that is just a mental block.  To be honest, I have an idea for a story in my head that I think I can make work, but I've been hesitant to actually start writing it for some reason.  It is a mental block, as I said, and I think the best thing I can do is just to support myself right now and focus on keeping my routine in tact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three