A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Twenty-Three

I almost didn't write today.  I expressed my fears around that yesterday, and today I didn't write in the morning then let myself slack off on it through most of the day.  I do not know exactly what it is that caused the problem other than the fact that I am just feeling a general sense of being overwhelmed and kind of stressed about things.  Family stuff has been pretty rough and I am worried about my relationship with my mother right now.  I am sure all of that adds to it.  It can be difficult to muster up the energy for creativity, I guess.  That is one advantage of a strong routine, I've found, which is why I want to get myself back to it in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three