A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Twenty

I got up and went to work this morning, but it was a little bit of a struggle to get myself to follow that plan.  I have to admit that.  As I said yesterday, disrupting my schedule makes it harder for me.  When it is the same thing that I do each morning, I don't fight it so much, but the moment I start messing with that, it becomes much more difficult for me to stick with it.  I feel like it is important that I plan to get to work early again tomorrow.  I need to resteady myself, I think.  I am concerned (scared) about my practice eroding.  It took me a long time to get to a place where I am able to write each day and I don't want to let that go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three