A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Eleven

We are getting ready to start publishing some of my short fiction on sub-stack.  At the moment, I think there will be around one piece of fiction posted per a week, in addition to the other stuff that has been going up, which is mostly, I think, poetry so far.  I am a bit nervous about it, really, as I've not really focused on my fiction very much in the past.   I've never put my fiction out there this way, and I am a bit surprised to find myself feeling this kind of vulnerability around that, as I have been sharing my poetry so long and I wouldn't expect it to feel all that different.  I think, really, it is just a reflection of my fears and insecurities around writing fiction in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three