A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Seven

Today was one of the first times since I shifted to a morning writing routine when I really felt like procrastinating. I didn't get out of bed until around eight or so, which is quite late for me these days.  Even so, it wasn't because I was sleeping well or anything so fortunate.  I was up and down throughout the night, but I was tired enough that, even when I did get up at 6, I just went back to bed after a few minutes. I have to admit that even when I did get out of bed, I was not really feeling like getting to work, but I did it, anyhow, because it is a commitment I made to myself.  Also, I didn't want to slack off and wind up needing to do my writing later tonight.  I am afraid that could just disrupt my new routine altogether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three