A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Two

My therapist has been out of town since the beginning of the year but I think she will be back this week.  It has been a bit difficult, if I am honest, with numerous things that have gone wrong over the past month, and I have found myself struggling a bit.  I had other people I could have called, and she made certain I had the information for someone else in the area in case I really needed it, but things haven't been quite that bad.  It will just be good to have that support again.  There have been so many different things to deal with, and much of it has been distressing.  Therapy can't really make things better, I don't think, not in terms of actually changing the situation that exists, but having that support can be vital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three