A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Six

I am not feeling all that great at the moment, if I am honest.  There is a lot of stuff going on that has me upset, some of it family related, some of it dealing with other issues.  Melissa and I have been dealing with a ridiculous car problem, for example.  Our car is new, less than a thousand miles on it, and it has been stuck at the dealership for three or four weeks because the thing refuses to start and they cannot find a way to fix it, and I just don't have the strength to deal with all of that, especially with so much else going wrong.  My brother and I are barely talking at the moment, and I am not certain how to deal with that, but  feel like our relationship is shattered and will never be alright again, and I can't help but feel that it is largely our Mother's fault, which makes it very hard for me to deal with her, either.  I am feeling overwhelmed and miserable, and it is all just too much for me at the moment.  I don't really know what to do.  At least I am still writing.  That is a positive sign.  I don't think I would continue to write if I was feeling truly and entirely hopeless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three