A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Nine

I woke up a little later today, closer to seven or seven-thirty, and not at the predawn hours that have become my norm over the past month or two.  In part it is because I was up and down through the night.  I think that I did, actually, wake at my normal time, but I had been forcing myself to go back to sleep so much that I just stayed in bed and closed my eyes once more.  I still was up early enough to get my writing done without any interruptions, which is nice.  I suspect, though, that I am going to find that waking up this late was an anomaly.  Maybe I am wrong about that and I'll get up around seven or eight from now on, but I am rather doubtful.  Besides, I really don't think it made much of a difference, as I suspect I got just about the same amount of sleep last night, just with more interruptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now