A Writer's Notebook, Two-Thousand-And-Nine

I woke up a little later today, closer to seven or seven-thirty, and not at the predawn hours that have become my norm over the past month or two.  In part it is because I was up and down through the night.  I think that I did, actually, wake at my normal time, but I had been forcing myself to go back to sleep so much that I just stayed in bed and closed my eyes once more.  I still was up early enough to get my writing done without any interruptions, which is nice.  I suspect, though, that I am going to find that waking up this late was an anomaly.  Maybe I am wrong about that and I'll get up around seven or eight from now on, but I am rather doubtful.  Besides, I really don't think it made much of a difference, as I suspect I got just about the same amount of sleep last night, just with more interruptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three