A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Nine-Hundred-And-Eight

It is another early morning.  I was up before six, I think, and have been at my desk for a couple of hours already.  I'm glad that I am getting my work done in the morning, to be honest, and it does seem to be a positive change, in general, for me and for my lifestyle.  I know it has been good for Melissa that I am not staying up working, because she likes to wait for me before she tries to sleep, so she winds up very tired in the morning.  I still wish that I could get a bit more sleep myself, really, but I am glad that, if I am going to wake up this early, I'm not wasting the time just sitting around or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Part Three Is Coming

Poem: Is He Gone, Now