A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Nine-Hundred-And-Eight

It is another early morning.  I was up before six, I think, and have been at my desk for a couple of hours already.  I'm glad that I am getting my work done in the morning, to be honest, and it does seem to be a positive change, in general, for me and for my lifestyle.  I know it has been good for Melissa that I am not staying up working, because she likes to wait for me before she tries to sleep, so she winds up very tired in the morning.  I still wish that I could get a bit more sleep myself, really, but I am glad that, if I am going to wake up this early, I'm not wasting the time just sitting around or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three