A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Nine-Hundred-And-Four

Something went wrong yesterday, it seems.  I came up to the office and found that I had this page sitting, empty, on my computer.  I was certain that I had written something here and posted my blog entry, but it seems that was a mistake, so I am making up for it right now.  I will be back soon, once I do the rest of my writing for today, which makes this feel a bit redundant at the moment, although I do still feel obligated to get it done.  I feel, in a way, guilty about not having posted a blog entry yesterday, although I am still certain that I did write something to post.  I don't know what might have occurred that I am wrong about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three