A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Nine-Hundred-And-One

It is early but I have already done a fair amount, I think.  I sent out a new submission packet, as well as reaching out to an author who I recently met to discuss their being a guest on my podcast.  I had intended to do those things yesterday, but I was busy and distracted and, also, procrastinated on it.  It is strange to admit how often I feel like I am just being lazy, despite the amount of work I know that I do accomplish.  It is not that I am lazy, really, it is that I don't always do the things I should for one reason or another.  I still get things done, just other things that are not always as pressing, even though they can be just as important, but in other ways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three