A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Ninety-Four

Melissa has expressed a great deal of appreciation for my shifting my schedule towards writing in the morning.  It has made it a lot easier for us to get to bed earlier.  It has probably been good for me, as well, though I am getting up quite early most mornings.  I woke up around five or so today, though I didn't get out of bed straight away.  I waited until it was a bit closer to six.  Really, it might be the same as when I was staying up, at least in terms of the amount of sleep I am getting.  I'm not all that great at sleeping.  A few hours of it might be all I can manage.  I think that is probably true;  I think it remains that way even when I am quite tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three