A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Ninety-Three

I am still rather uncertain about my flash fiction, but I am keeping at it.  I hope that is enough, at least over time, but I suspect I am going to need to learn more, to get some kind of help or direction.  I don't really know what that would be, exactly, but I am going to try to see if I can find some decent resources.  I am sure that they exist, it is just a matter of finding something that will work for me and provide a bit of guidance to help me figure out what I am missing at the moment.  When I was studying writing in a formal sense, I was focused on poetry, so it makes sense that I feel a few gaps around writing fiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three