A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Ninety-Two

I have been continuing with my morning writing sessions and I think it is a positive shift for me, at least for the moment.  I wake up early a lot even when I'm not getting up to write, and now I'm not needing to stay up quite as late in the evening, since I'm not sitting around trying to get my writing done.  I expect that I will start wanting to do more writing in the evening again, and I am wondering if that will be a good way for me to try and expand my practice once more, since I did cut back on how much I am writing each day recently.  I do want to expand the amount of writing I am doing once more, and maybe having two sessions each day will help with that, but I don't know that I am going to push myself towards that so fast.  At the moment the shift towards writing in the morning feels like enough to focus on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three