A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Eighteen

I suspect that my co-producers may have decided to wait on the launch of the podcast until the beginning of next week.  We had discussed that as a possibility yesterday and I was fine with it.  Meggie, who has been very hands on and handles a lot of the tech stuff, was sick this week, and I think she was also travelling for part of it, as well, which contributed to the decision, I believe, though a lot of it was logistical concerns, from what we discussed.  In any event, I am still waiting to get the signal that it has gone live, but I know it is coming.  I am genuinely excited to learn how it does once it has been put out into the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is this whole blog thing for anyway?

Poem: Is He Gone, Now

Part Three Is Coming