Poem: That was explained

That was explained

It was intended
and the intent
was clear,
was explicit.
I do not know
what else there is.
Why do I care
to discuss it?
I do not know.
It does not matter.
It will not matter.
There is not a way
for it to become a problem
except through me.
I can avoid it all.
I could have avoided it
even before this.
I had thought of it
as a possibility.
That is why
I made it all clear.
I do not know
what your intent is.
I do not know
what to do about that.
I should do as I think is best.
Maybe that
is the only answer,
or just the best one I can have
for most situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three