Poem: I think there is a curse that you placed upon me

I think there is a curse that you placed upon me

and you will deny it,
will not even listen
to what I am speaking of.
You will call it silly
that I think this,
but I felt it happen.
I wanted to avoid it,
wanted to be free
of that energy,
but you did not allow it.
You lied to me,
forced it upon me.
I took it in before I knew,
and I cannot be free now.
That is what you did.
You will tell me
I am being silly,
but I feel it.
I feel the curse.
If you want to prove
it is not the truth,
change all the wrongs
that have followed
since that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three