A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Forty-Three

I have largely resolved some of my major concerns around things with my home.  It is not that the repairs have actually been made, but I am in the process of getting that done, and I was concerned about doing it in a timely enough manner for my community.  I was able to speak with someone today and resolved that matter, so I am not stressing about it quite as much.  I still have a lot that needs to be dealt with, but at least I am not stressed that it will also result in my getting into other types of trouble for this.  I am kind of more worried about that than the actual repairs, if I am honest, which feels a bit warped right now, but is the truth of how I have been dealing with things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three