A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Forty-One

I am feeling quite a lot of stress tonight, mostly to do with things here at home.  We have a number of things around the house that need to be dealt with pretty much immediately, and I haven't been able to do anything about it quite yet, and that is not great.  A lot of it is stuff I knew I needed to deal with, but it has been very overwhelming for me, which is not a great excuse or anything that will help to alter this.  I don't know what I am supposed to do or say, though.  I have tried to deal with it, now, and am doing what I can at this point.  I just don't know what to say other than that.  It just has me stressing out right now.  I wish I could actually do something more productive, but that doesn't seem to be an actual option at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three