A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Forty

I began working on a second novel a few days ago.  It is something I had discussed with my therapist and she expressed a certain interest in it, as a therapeutic exercise, to be clear, and so I said I would work on it.  I think I may have mentioned this happening already, and even discussed that I find it helpful to have someone pushing me to do this.  Really, I have been having a lot of difficulty writing the novel I have been working on, and I have no intention of stopping that work, but I hope that having another piece on the way might trigger a bit of new thinking.  In any case, whether that happens or not, I am feeling good about the new piece, and am excited to have something that I am kind of being pushed to work on for an immediate external reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three