A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Thirty-Nine

It is a bit strange to be back home right now.  I am still not fully back, mentally, that is for certain, but I do feel good about the things I did today.  Melissa and I both went to the gym, which was good and represented a return to our normal routines.  I still have a whole lot to do that will facilitate getting things back on track, but for the moment, I feel like that was a good step.  Also, I fixed the air conditioning which seemed to have stopped running while we were away.  I was pretty certain I knew what the problem was, and how to handle it, so, while in the past I would probably have just called the repair guys, I was able to get it turned back on all by myself.  I am kind of surprised that I am actually capable of stuff like that, sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three