A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Fifty-Eight

There is some work that has to be done at the house which will make my office inaccessible for at least a few days, possibly a little longer.  It should not be all that big of a problem for me, just a mild inconvenience, but I am trying to make certain that I am prepared.  I want to make sure I finish up any pressing work that would best be done on the computer, as well as making certain that I have access to anything else I might want or need.  It is only going to be a few days, so it shouldn't be that big a deal.  I suppose it is just an excuse for me to worry about something fairly insignificant for a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three