A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Fifty-Seven

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day.  I'm getting up early so that I can have a blood draw in the morning, which is always a bit stressful for me, as my veins tend to give the phlebotomists a hard to time.  I need to drink a lot of water as that can help, but to do that I have to get up extra early; I have one medicine that I need to take first thing when I wake up and I am not supposed to drink anything for at least an hour afterwards, so I need to get up extra early.  In addition, I am going to have someone coming by to do some work here at the house, a meeting, and then, in the afternoon there is a moving truck arriving at my brother's house with stuff from my New York.  Of course, my brother isn't here right now, so I am the one who is going to have to deal with that as well.  I actually still need to call him to discuss what I am having them do with the stuff.  In any event, it is going to be a busy day and I should try to get some rest so I am ready for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three