A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Fifty-Five

I have been convinced that I should start doing some on camera videos for my YouTube channel.  So far, the videos have all featured me reading one of my poems with a sort of video collage playing, and that is going to continue, bit I am also going to start doing videos sharing work that I love by other poets.  I think I want to make it more than just me reading the poems, with a bit of a discussion about the writer, and some further analysis and discussion of the poem itself.  I am still figuring it out, but it I am kind of excited and hopeful, even though I really have no idea what I am doing when it comes to video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three