A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Fifty-Two

I have been feeling quite anxious and overwhelmed.  This is probably a natural response to a lot of the things that have been going on in my life, but it is not a helpful one in many ways.  I have a great many things that I need to be able to focus on, and I am finding it difficult to engage with a lot of it.  A lot of it has to do with letting go of the way I wanted things to be.  I recognize that circumstances have changed, now, and I have to learn to adapt to that, to let things evolve and change.  I know that would be the healthier choice, but I am still stuck in my old expectations and desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three