A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Fifty-One

I think that I want to work on getting more of my short stories out into the world.  In truth, I know that a lot of the stories I write are strange, and I do worry about them.  A part of that worry is that I don't really think I understand how to write fiction in some sense.  That is, to be honest, both good and bad to me.  I don't want to write traditional stories, and the stuff I know how to create is not in that mold, but that also means it is difficult to assess it for me.  I think that I may just need a bit of guidance, or, perhaps, just encouragement.  I do think it is important for me to start getting more feedback on it, and for that to happen, I need to share the stories I have written with more people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three