A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-And-Forty-Seven

I am quite tired tonight, though I have to admit it is still relatively early for me, at least as far as finishing up with my work.  That does not, of course, change the reality of my being tired, is, if anything, a positive.  I find it hard, sometimes, to get through my writing when I am feeling this way, and that leads to me being up far later than is, really, either necessary or good.  I think the real key is just getting started.  It can be difficult for me to focus when I am feeling tired, but if I sit down at the computer with the work in front of me, usually that is enough to get me going.  It is just a matter of getting myself to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poem: Neighborhood Inhabitants

A Writer's Notebook, One-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-And-Seventy-Three

A Writer's Notebook, Day One-Thousand-One-Hundred-And-Thirty-Three